The goal of the course is using ICT effectively at secondary schools to teach English.
The course enables learners to:
● develop their ability to choose which ICT tools are appropriate in different education context;
● develop critical thinking skills of applying ICT in education;
● develop a positive attitude towards using ICT in education.
● demonstrate your understanding of the ICT-related concepts during the course;
● use and apply rubrics for assessment in particular situations;
● write reflections on different topics of using ICT in language education (i.e. effects, future trends of using ICT, and specific ICT tools) in approximately 1,250 words;
● search and process learning resources (e.g. text, images, videos, and sounds) from different resources;
● design lectures using different Office software;
● design at least three different types of activities to develop language skills using Hot Potatoes;
● create at least 5 different activities using Web 2.0 Tools;
● choose appropriate communication tools in teaching and learning;
● demonstrate their understanding by presenting about Learning Activity Rubrics;
● actively participate in a community of practice which encourages learners to use ICT in language teaching and learning.