This course consists of 20 modules, and mainly aims at helping in-service English language teachers at lower-secondary schools in Vietnam to teach effectively within the new English language curriculum for Grade 3-10 in Vietnam.
Specifically, by the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the structure, contents, approach and methods employed in the new English language curriculum for Grade 3-10 in Vietnam;
- Deliver their English language classes effectively within the new English language curriculum;
- Conduct proper testing and assessment the new English language curriculum;
- Adapt their teaching within the new English language curriculum to different contexts, learners, needs and for their own professional development; and
- Apply different methods and techniques in English language teaching, especially at the level of ELT techniques.
To participate in this course, participants should have the English competence of C1-CEFR (or equivalents) and above.
For illustration purposes, examples and practice within this training course mainly draw on the new Tieng Anh 6-9 textbook series (published by Educational Publishing House and Pearson). However, the knowledge and skills acquired from this course could be easily transferred to the use of other textbooks and materials as well.
- Teacher: TEACHER Bach Linh Trang
- Teacher: Admin BUI DUC TIEN
- Teacher: Admin BUI PHUONG THAO
- Teacher: TEACHER Bui Tri Vu Nam
- Teacher: Admin CAO HONG PHAT
- Teacher: TEACHER Dao Thi Minh Thu
- Teacher: TEACHER Dao Xuan Phuong Trang
- Teacher: TEACHER Lam Thanh Nam
- Teacher: TEACHER Le Dinh Tung
- Teacher: TEACHER Ly Nhut Thien
- Teacher: TEACHER Nguyen Ho Thanh Truc
- Teacher: TEACHER Nguyen Thanh Tung
- Teacher: TEACHER Pham Nguyen Huy Hoang
- Teacher: TEACHER Ta Tu Quynh
- Teacher: TEACHER Tran Nguyen Tri Dung
- Teacher: Admin TRAN QUANG NAM
- Teacher: TEACHER Trinh Mai Phuong
- Teacher: TEACHER Truong Thi Thanh Hoa
- Teacher: TEACHER Vo Ho Minh Trinh